Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Chronic obstructive airways disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Maternity services - Postnatal clinics are run by the doctors during normal surgery hours.
- Minor surgery - all of the doctors can carry out procedures for lumps & bumps and ingrowing toenails etc.
- Childhood vaccinations and immunisations - our practice nurses run these clinics on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Help 2 Change Clinics - These include NHS Health Checks for patients aged between 40 to 74 years & Help2Slim.
- Non NHS Examinations - The Doctors are happy to carry out medicals, eg insurance and driving licence, by appointment outside surgery hours. Please make an appointment with reception. There is usually a charge for this work.
- Flu Vaccination - these are usually available from September. Ask at reception for details.
- Community Care Co-ordinator. Now based at the Surgery. This is a signposting service to point patients in the right direction for various community services.